Do I Qualify?
Are you suffering from a debilitating chronic health condition but still unsure if you qualify for Medical Cannabis?
Discovering how medical marijuana can change your life is as easy as one simple click and a few minutes of your time.
Meet Our Physicians
Our physicians specialize in compassionate and educational care- and will be happy to serve your individual needs.
Am I Eligible for Medical Cannabis?
Florida Amendment 2 gives patients the right to use medical marijuana if they have been diagnosed with any of the following conditions:
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s Disease
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Terminal conditional diagnosed by physician
Conditions that could qualify:
Florida Amendment 2 allows physicians to provide a medical marijuana certification to a patient once diagnosed with “conditions of the same kind or class” as well as a terminal condition or chronic nonmalignant pain. When debilitating, these conditions may include:
- Anorexia/Loss of Appetite
- ADHD/Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Balance Disorder/Abnormalities of mobility
- Bipolar disorder
- Brain Trauma
- Chronic Pain
- Diabetic Pain Neuropathy
- Ehlers Danlos Syndrome
- Guillain Barre Syndrome
- Insomnia Chronic
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Irritable Disturbed Behavior
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Myasthenia Gravis (MG)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Attacks
- Pelvic Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Post Polio Syndrome
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Sclerosis
- Sjogrens Syndrome
- Social Anxiety
- Tourettes Syndrome
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Violent/Aggressive/ Disturbed Behaviors
- Motor Vehicle Accident that resulted in chronic injury or hospitalization
- Victim of a violent crime
- Ever been a member of armed forces/police
- Ever been a member of Fire/Prison Service/EMS
- Nightmare/Night Terrors
- Sleep Walking or Sleep Fighting
- Disturbing Daytime memories/images/thoughts
- Spontaneous Psychotic Episodes
- Panic Attacks
- Self isolating/dread social interaction
- Lack of interest or motivation
- Avoiding anyone or anything that reminds you of a traumatic event
- Substance abuse to “numb” yourself
- Suicidal thoughts/attempts
- Neglect of personal hygiene/nutrition/exercise as a result of a traumatic event
Not Sure if You Qualify?
If you struggle with a debilitating health condition, but are still unsure if you qualify for medical cannabis...Click below.
Check Us Out On Facebook!
Meet Our Staff
Sherri is a Registered Nurse, B.S.N. from Temple University in Philadelphia and brings over 31 years of nursing, nutrition, and wellness coaching.
Dr. Horner received board certification in Family Medicine in 2004.
Dr. Tami Horner
Dr. Brandi Phillips earned her medical degree from West Virginia University and then completed her residency training in Family Medicine through the University of South Florida.
Dr. Brandi Phillips
In Illinois, the last day of 2019 was a happy one for many. On December 31, only hours before recreational...
The plant Cannabis sativa produces more than 400 chemicals, but only one, THC, gets you high. Or so it seems....
Keep Labs won an Innovation Award Honoree award for CES 2020 but is banned from saying the word “cannabis” on...
Andrew Yang was somewhere around Davenport when the drugs began to take hold. He had visited that city, as he...
'Hey, you around?' is VICE's column asking drug dealers not just what they're selling, but how they're doing. Emilio, 39,...
Astronauts have taken medication to space since the early days of off-planet exploration—but next spring, a Colorado company plans to...
At the end of September, about 24 hours after Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf came out in support of legalizing recreational...
“Real talk,” began a typical post from a small-time influencer in Southern California. “Dealing with stress and anxiety can get...
Last week, country legend Willie Nelson played two shows at San Antonio's Majestic Theatre and gave an interview to local...
In the summer of 2018, Amazon allegedly administered a cheek swab drug test to a top-performing warehouse worker in Edison,...